Post New Thread

Thread: Rolling Hills?

Rolling Hills?

I been playing 2vs2 ating and notice rolling hills is a very unique map. Wut strats are good for orc and ne team? Me and my partner lost to taurans and all casters and chims archers dota, dryads and hips. After we won a mini battle we pressured them a little and decided to attack his expo which was at the farthest back and they got the super teced units and beat us. Scouting wasn't the problem as i knew the expo was going up but we couldn't stop it. It was too far and behind both their nearby bases. And "luckily" our bases were farthest back too. so my base--their expo was the whole length of the long map.

Hero choices and units should b different with a personal mana fountain.

Btw. A farsee with grunt with a keeper(forceofnature) can creep the orange mine first thing and creep seperatly a green camp. IT exacly adds up to lvl 2.

tech and expo yourself and make it a micro battle!

I hate this map!
    Rushing is so useless.
    You can either tech hard or mass teir 1 and 2 units and hit you're opponents right before they're able to achive a critical mass of teir 3 units.
    This map is about timing and pretty much nothing else.

That map is a hu players wet dream, i'd advise you to thumb it down if you dont play hu since by the time you get there he'll have three towers close to done if he thinks he's gonna need them.
    (totally imba joke map even if there werent expo spots were there are i wouldnt like it just because of the shape of it, predators sux too, try creeping those dinosaurs with ghouls and you can see this is another joke, need a bridge too far+ plunder isle back)

Post New Reply

Thread Information