Post New Thread

Thread: Goblem Shredder

Goblem Shredder

Is there any way you could get a goblen shredder without creeping the labratory? I know there are troll trappers(troll with ensare) and Golem with stun but maybe useing hero and loosing 1 or 2 workers to get it. Twisted meadows btw.

Only other way really to get the Goblin shredder is send a peasant at nigh time to it, buy the shredder and a zeplin as well, stick him in the zeplin and although the zeplin may get esnared you can usually get it out without dieing.

Out of here!

I militia creep it early anyway?

without creeping i said. All races may benifit from this.

Out of here!

I think that's a bit silly though. If you're in a position where you actually need a shredder, creeping the spot should be trivial, and you can still get something nice like a tome of xp.
    I guess just use a staff of sanctuary/preservation if you must do it. Then your hero can run or use staff of tele to get out. Don't know why it's such a big deal though.

With the mud golom it's very hard militia creeping it with slow, think it screws you with many weak foots and peasents.

well i tested it myself. and you just attack the creeps, buy the shredder and run. shredder would get away with red hp and orange DH.

I think it has alot of potential for ne mirror. Some ne players get dh archers and some with no ancient of war at all and sometimes make a tower instead. Getting a shredder allows you to tec fast because you can upgrade earlier to teir 2 and immediatly to teir 3. Good for expo, no need make wisp for gold, just use the wood wisp.

And best part of it is you can defend yourself when they pressure you with archers and a dh. Shredder kills an archer with 3hits 4 if ur unlucky.

Btw u can buy a shredder when it's night and 4 out of 9 circles lit. Like this
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Sly0_0; 08-03-2005 at 06:01 PM.

Post New Reply

Thread Information