Post New Thread

Thread: A RK theme

A RK theme

Would anyone here happen to know anything about Rurouni Kenshin music? I 've been looking for hours now and I just can't ID one of the songs I like. It's sort of a dark theme, usually played on a threatening moment.

It's played fairly often but I think it's first used in episode 28 at the Kyoto flashback. After that, there it comes up alot. Most memorable: The pre-fight chat between Kenshin & Saitoh, at the start of that fight, when Okubo is asassinated. I could list more but if you don't know it from those scenes you probably don't know it at all.

I thought that I could just google it and that it would show up on some forum, but 481127 read pages proved me wrong. Could any of you help me out?

bump

(sorry, but 40 views for a polite request while 'how do you eat your yogurt' and typing your name with different parts of your body get in the hundreds?)

The last wolf suite?

Either that one or Unmei no Hagurama (Kyoto e no Prologue)

I already have the last wolf suite (which is also awesome). Coïncidentally really. I actually thought that it would be the intense music that played during the Kenshin-Shishio fight (and in the Shougo-saga). That one is next on my list.

I already considered it might have been the kyoto prologue like you said, but since it couldn't be found on any filesharing programs I figured it wasn't that one. Thanks for the tip, I'll do a few more searches on it.

Have you found it yet? If you haven't, feel free to pm me your msn mail and I'll send it to you.

Post New Reply

Thread Information