Post New Thread

Thread: NetBet

NetBet

okay so i frequently visit this austiran counterstrike community forums, and they have an awsome feature called netbet.

so i dont know how exactly it works but any member can submit an upcoming cs match and you can bet virtual money on that. its just like betting on bwin.com or anyrhing like that, just for fun.

i tought it would be pretty cool if you could introduce a similar system on this site . well i dont know if its very hard to set up but i would LOVE to have this feature on wcr.

discuss..

How about we use real money and all payments from lost bets go to me? All winning bet payouts will be made in 150 years by bunny's great-great-great-great-granddaughter.

Deal?

errrrr not exactly.

I thought the humour was fairly obvious there. =[

Fine, we'll take the non-joking approach. I think it's a fine idea, but would be extremely difficult to organise, would probably take months to properly implement and finding people to "run" it, so to speak, would be pretty much impossible.

We have enough trouble getting people to post replays once per day. I don't have a lot of faith in our abilities to get people to run online fake-betting programs.

ye i noticed the humor, then i wanted to counter with someting funny AND smart but i couldnt come up with something

soooo ye i thought that it wouldnt be possible but i figured i give it a shot

Post New Reply

Thread Information