Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When to get CL/DL

100 Point Level

@Dectilon:
    I was talking about the CL or DL as a 3rd hero.

cl is good when fast expoing (not done mostly with ud)

How would a CL third help to FAST expo?
    :)

informative thread thanx guys

Quote Originally Posted by Diablosssssssss
    You're the reason why lesbians never go straight again.

Also note that good players know to attack the unit being slept with a unit of theirs to cancel the sleep effect; particularly using a low damage unit to attack with. Only situation where they wouldn't do this is if that unit is about to die, but then again it would be a good thing because you won't get the exp for the kill

Oh ^^

Well in that case... Cl is generally better vs most races, but there are two instances where I'd say dl can be better as third.

In mirror on smaller maps (which means you'll both have smaller armies). Focus lich, sleep the dk, win. : P

Vs humans who go tier 3 (when the battle is fairly even, and the armies are around 50 food). Same thing, focus am or mk, sleep paladin, win. : P

Hmm... I guess it could be useful as third hero vs orc too, but I'd rather get dark ranger then since she's less exposed. They have almost the same hp anyways.

- From the official Blizzard Strategy Guide

"I respect the differences between religions, but if you believe in any of it you're a moron. Because basically it's people talking at lenght with their imaginary friend."

- Dylan Moran

50 Point Level

Another reason to pick the dl 3rd would be if you had a shade or 2 out and you were planning on delivering some creepjacks. Sleeping the hero with the tp as soon as you arrive can seriously mess them up.

Finally, I'd pick dl over cl in a FFA, because carrion swarm can mess up air massers : )

- From the official Blizzard Strategy Guide

"I respect the differences between religions, but if you believe in any of it you're a moron. Because basically it's people talking at lenght with their imaginary friend."

- Dylan Moran

Post New Reply

Thread Information