Post New Thread

Thread: Ne/Hu Team

Ne/Hu Team

Ok so what do you think what are some good tactics if you are teamed with a human? Aow/T-rush with a kotg and a paladin or what? (Hint: I'm very noobish in team games just asking, in fact i've played 4 games in team online and now i want to be a nice team player now don't you tell me you have to gve share and stuff i'm just asking for some tactics and tips) Ty in advance.

NE/HU Can be played these ways.

DUAL FL or FL/AM with mass archers/footies, expand. Then keep harassing until human expo is up, and just tier to 3 and get advanced units. Or you can keep pushing with your massed tier 1 units/or tower.

Another is DH/AM with stanard build, teching for tier 3 with bears and rifles/casters. The only flaw is your ally NE gets weak real easily when teching, and usually it leaves the enemy an chance to expo. So I usually stray from these strats when I at with my buddies.

Potm/AM is also a good choice, mass hunts/rifles, then tower push with mass tier 1 while setting up an expo after first clearing it. (If your ally is an good human, he can pretty much creep it with just a level 1 archmage and 4 milita with 2 footies regardless of map) And ne will feed a little bit to get you rifles, but other than that you should then attack with at least 5-7 rifles/7-8 hunts and tower them peferrably ne since their towers can regenerate/move, and still have nice damage to compensate for it's slow attack.

There are more tactics but those are the most well known/used/ or just peferrably the best to use against any race. Usually versus orc/ud you'd go KOTG/Pal with holylight/aura and just get some invul pots for your pal, and mass rifles/hunts then to gryphs/bears, but this can usually go either way. It will work if you play newbs, but most of times it's an guaranteeded stalemate (which means it'll result in your forces and theirs just being as strong, and you having to expo or get money through goldmine.)

GL and hope I have helped

Me and my ally always play DH/naga AM/mk. I go for 3 huntz, then pumping dryads out of 3 lores, I make up only 2 if I am for any reason sure to tech straight to bears.
    The human goes for foots, later SBs and sorc/priest. Mortar and stuff only vs ne.

Well, of course it always depends, but we are quite successfull with it. Have been top 100 Ladder last year when we were really effective.
    Only disadvantage as this team: You always lose to good massers and you have insane problems vs NE/Orc teams

Ty very much appreciate the help.

Post New Reply

Thread Information