Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: funnest class?

300 Point Level

I guess using some a good combination of Beast mastery and Marksmanship does something for it, I've also seen some of the highest dps done by a hunter through Survival. I dunno what to use though, I've decided to go for a BM talent build while leveling. I'll see what I can do later, It sucks balls that you have to pay a great deal of money to relearn talents .

i play a druid.. its my first acct ever. its fun as hell.. but i'm only lvl 25. anyone play on Aegwynn ?

The most fun class? It really depends. If you are those type that want challenge and the need for constant stance dance, go for druids and warriors. If you are those type that wants to be a ninja, go for a rogue. If you are those that love pets, go for hunters and warlocks. If you are those type of people that wants to deal 97864213123456789 damage and have the sense of satisfaction go become a mage.
    If you like to be the most important guy in raids/groups go for a priest or a warrior, et cetera.

The choice depends on you yourself, what do you like?

Post New Reply

Thread Information