Post New Thread

Thread: The Tea Party

Writing Staff
    Suave

The Tea Party

The Tea Party.

A political leader from each faction has come to the great land of Azeroth to hold a tea party a way to show their loyalty to each other however it is certain that things are more than likely to get out of hand as these factions clash at a formal venue. It also appears to be alive with music featuring songs from Guns N Roses, My Fair Lady, and Lazytown.

Characters:
    Marcus : Night Elf Demon Hunter Paul: Human Paladin Reginald: Undead Dread lord Antony: Orc Farseer.

The tea party began one afternoon, it was a hot day, hot enough for Marcus to remove his shirt and show off his amazing pecks. Paul was reading the Bible as he talked to himself and Antony was petting one of his wolves who insisted on growling at Paul. They were beginning to grow impatient as they waited for Reginald to arrive and these people do not like to get impatient.

Marcus [spoken in pompous British accent]: I do say Reginald is taking is time in arriving, at this rate we will never be able to hold this tea party.

Antony [speaking in grunts]: That Reginald who knows what he Is up to, perhaps he has found a cemetery and is delighting himself in the numerous amounts of corpses. Or maybe he has decided to put an archer to sleep and have his way. THAT REGINALD!

Marcus and Paul look at Antony in shock at his sudden outburst. It seems that he has raised his arms in the air while he was ranting and drawn unnecessary attention to himself. He sits back down and his wolves disappear into the aether.

Antony: Don’t look at me like that, I’m not a monster, I am just bored waiting for Reginald and for what? Tea?

Paul: Well if I had it my way this would be a disco ball and we could break it down with some sorceress old school. Maybe invite some footmen, have a good night out eh?

Marcus: Oh do be quiet Paul you are acting quite boisterously.

Paul [obviously angered]: Now listen here you pathetic excuse for a…

???: Tea is ready.

Marcus, Paul, Antony [synonymously]: Where is Reginald?

At that moment the door slammed open and Reginald burst in yelling and ranting like a madman. The other three participants raised their eyebrows and looked at each other while Reginald stopped and then began chanting in tongues, he did make some distinguishable noise after this however.

Reginald: Take me down to a paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. Oh won’t you please take me home? Yeah.

Marcus: It appears as though Reginald is being possessed by some sort of being.

Paul: Hi Ho!

Paul lifted his giant hammer and light struck Reginald square in the face, to which he collapsed onto the floor.

Antony: You killed Reginald. Why would you do such a thing?

Paul: I don’t know... I just want to dance...

Marcus: I’ve had just about enough of this dancing business I will hear none of it.

Bursting into song and dance.

Paul: I could have danced all night, I could have danced all night and still have begged for… Oh My AHHHH that wolf just bit my leg.

Antony begins laughing, Marcus looks on in disgust.

Antony: You are bleeding, dance now ahahahah

Antony begins beating Paul with his stick while his newly summoned wolves bite into his leg.

Paul: I’m dying oh my… help... me… Yar Harr Fiddle de dee, being a pirate is alright to me, do what you want ‘cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate…

Paul dies

Marcus: Now was that really necessary?

Antony: Your turn you night elf scum.

Antony takes a hostile stance toward Marcus.

Marcus: You did not just do that. You do not want to see my true form.

Marcus transforms.

Antony: No, not you. How could this be? aaaaaaaaahhhh…

Antony dies.

Marcus: No one messes with… Mr. Cygnus

Phreak [Hiding in the corner]: I’ll get you yet Cygnus, I’ll get you yet…

At the end of the day it seems that Mr. Cygnus prevails and Phreak continues to bide his time. The tea party has turned into a Shakespearean tragedy and no one knows exactly who is serving the tea. One thing is for sure, nothing.

rofl.

Man, yesterday I reinstalled my WC to patch to 1.20c (since ever-craft sucks) and I listened to two Cygnus audios. They aren't that good, but he's nice and he can be extremely funny at times, and his voice reminds me of Simba in the Lion King. xP So I do miss him, now that I've actually listened to some of his audios.

Quethree told me Cygnus always made fun of Phreak. And then I understand what the Phreak interview meant when it said, "After several beatings, ie. Cygnus." Haha.

There are a couple of grammatical errors, and I think you should've made the names fit the races. I got a bit confused on who was who since they all seemed to be human names.

Anyway, interesting yet pointless twist. Are you going to continue this? What does Phreak do? Who is serving the tea?

Writing Staff
    Suave

lol, it may continue depending on my BAC at the time of consideration.

Post New Reply

Thread Information