Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What are your favourite DS games?

Peon

mario kart and animal crossing: wild world, they are the two best DS games

Every single Phoenix Wright game INCLUDING the new APOLLO JUSTICE cast! The game comes out today!!

Of course Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. One the BEST strategy games ever has a new version, relying more on tactics than ever. What more could you ask for, yes it's one of the best strategy games EVER... on any system.

As always, from a gamers standpoint Pokemon Diamond, maybe it's my guilty pleasure but it's fucking wicked from a "EXCELLENT- video-game"'s standpoint and always will be.

As for R4? I'm torn, at first the idea sounded good but I find it better that I just buy one DS game a month or so instead, makes me spend less time playing video games than need be (with an R4 I literally would have tooo much to do/spend too much time playing DS because hell the possibilities are endless once you have an R4.) and it saves me money by picking a game a month. I feel better doing it to from a supporting the developers standpoint as well.

The only issues I have with that strategy is I need/love to get long games... no side-scrolling adventures that will only take 2 days to beat. Keeps me busy at work instead of being done in a day or two.

Post New Reply

Thread Information