Post New Thread

Thread: How do you succesffully fast expand?

How do you succesffully fast expand?

I don't have any problems creeping with militia on fast expo positions, but am almost never able to successfully get the expansion up and running.

The problems usually occur when they bring their army other than just a hero. I know I have to get towers up and everything, but if I build a lumber mill, that means a slower expansion. On top of that, I still need to mass produce peasants. Bringing militia sometimes helps, but they eventually turn into roadkill, and if towers get canceled, I try to tech but then get out-teched and lose the game.

How do you guys effectively defend and set up your fast expo?

replays please

"On race day, I only think of two things, the gun and the tape. When you hear one run like hell until you break the other."

One thing i find helps a lot is to build my third farm as i go to creep the expo.

But yes, replays are needed for real advice.

Hm. I'll play a couple of games another time and then post one up later. Right now I don't have any.

its best to get lvl 2 before you expo imo except for LT ofcourse. You just get 1 tower make more footmen if you need to and just PLAY TO THE GAME. Don't stop making footmen just because sky does it, or don't not make rifles vs elf because sky does it. If they make dual aow hunts vs your expo you have to play to the game.

If I FE, I usually build the lumber mill as I put the towers up. That way, my first tower finished will be an arcane, and then from there on will be guard towers.

A later expo is different, if I do a t2 expo, I usually use the ivory towers just because they're more mobile than peasants and they obviously get put up faster than a single peasant building a tower. They're very inexpensive too.

A replay would be nice, though.

i useally have 2 arcane towers this takes care of heros, then when heros are dead things take care of them selves

Post New Reply

Thread Information